Parenting Hub is a great resource for parents. It includes a business directory with a list of companies providing everything you could possibly need as a parent. It also has loads of information from advice columns and activities, to recipes. They also often have competitions running, so if you are feeling lucky go check some of them out, you might just win a fantastic prize.
We have been in contact with Julie Hide, the owner of Parenting Hub and proud mother of 5, and she organised this product review for us.
We have also written some articles for parenting hub. If you would like to read up on some development related articles have a look here.
- Infant stimulation – What is the big deal
- Stimulating language and listening skills
- Children and Technology
- Children and play
- What if my baby doesn’t crawl
- The Vital Years: How to Enrich your Child’s Learning Ability from Birth Until the Age of Eight
- The importance of early brain development
- Brain food – Eating for optimum brain function
- How early learning builds a child’s other abilities
- Letting Go of the Guilt and Enjoying Our Kids
- The lighter side of technology
- Playing with purpose
- Promoting healthy social and emotional development